one stop shop for all your business needs
India’s biggest indirect tax reform since 1947 looks it has finally -the Goods and Service Tax. The Constitution (122 Amendment) Bill,2014 seeks to amend the Constitution to introduce the goods and service tax(GST).The GST subsumes various central indirect taxes including the Central excise Duty,Countervailing duty,Service Tax,etc. It also subsumes state value added tax,octroi tax,luxury tax,etc.
The GST is being introduced not only to get rid of the current jumble of indirect taxes that are suffer from infirmity,mainly exemptions and multiple rates,but also to improve tax complains.
Unnati Indian is the fastest growing company registration services in India,providing the Pvt.Ltd ,LLP,Public Ltd company,one person company registration. Our company provided greater capital contribution,stability and liability
Advantages Of GST
The biggest impact of GST is an economically efficient solution which have to compete with the companies in the unorganized sector
It reduce the logistic costs and consolidation of warehousing facilities.
GST will simplify tax administration,improve compliance,eliminate economically distortions in production,trade and consumption.
GST avoids the “cascading”of taxes,therefore cutting the production cost,and making export more competitive.
Revenue will get a boost- States and Center will have dual oversight.The number of tax exempt goods will decline.
A. PROPRIETORSHIP (SINGLE OWNER)
1. PAN CARD OF PROPRIETOR.
2. AADHAAR CARD(OPTINAL)
3. CANCELLED SAVING ACCOUNT / BANK STATEMENT OR COMPANY CHEQUE.
4. RENTAL AGREEMENT/ELECTICITY BILL/PROPERTY TAX OF BUSINESS PREMISES.
5. FIRM NAME, MOB NUMBER AND EMAIL ID/ONE PHOTO OF PROPRIETOR.
6. PRODUCTS /SERVICES.
C. PVT LTD COMPANY / LLP / OPC
1. PAN CARD OF THE COMPANY.
2. CANCELLED CHEQUE /BANK STATEMENT OF THE COMPANY.
3. COMPANY INCORPORATION CERTIFICATE.
4. RENTAL AGREEMENT/ELECTRICITY BILL/PROPERTY TAX OF
5. PAN CARD, PHOTO AND ADDRESS PROOF OF ALL DIRECTORS.
6. DIN (DIRECTORS IDENTIFICATION NUMBER) OF DIRECTORS.
7. ALL DIRECTOR’S CONTACT NO, EMAIL ID.
8. BOARD RESOLUTION LETTER.
9. ONE DIRCTOR DIGITAL SIGNATURE.
DOCUMENTS LIST FOR GST REGISTRATION
B. PARTNERSHIP FIRM
1. PAN CARD OF THE FIRM.
2. CANCELLED CHEQUE/ BANK STATEMENT OF THE FIRM.
3. PARTNERSHIP DEED.
4. RENTAL AGREEMENT/ELECTRICITY BILL/PROPERTY TAX OF PREMISES.
5. PAN CARD, PHOTO AND ADDRESS PROOF OF ALL PARTNERS.
6. ALL PARTNERS’S MOBILE NO AND EMAIL ID.